We’re proud of the results we’ve achieved for our clients. We’ve gained an outstanding reputation in the marketplace due to our ability to administer highly complex, unique public sector portfolios. Learn more about our successes below.
New Jersey Transit
Greystone serves as New Jersey Transit’s real estate advisor, responsible for providing the agency with advisory services encompassing tenant management, leasing, parking, and Transit-Oriented Development.
- Development, administration of, and negotiation for all leasing Request for Proposals
- Management of the agency’s leased-out portfolio of retail, land, parking, and utility occupancy agreements
- Repositioning major station retail programs to maximize non-farebox revenue for the agency, including Newark Penn Station and Trenton Transit Center
- Full-service Transit-Oriented Development implementation advisory services
- Administration of the agency’s utility and right of way permit program
STAFFORD COUNTY, VIRGINIA
Greystone serves on a team retained to advise the County of Stafford in connection with the feasibility and fiscal impact of a public-private partnership involving the creation of a new downtown district and potential relocation of civic buildings. Collectively, the team is developing downtown design alternatives to illustrate placemaking characteristics and test financial feasibility. We are developing a larger framework plan to demonstrate how the initial downtown area can grow through realistic phasing to provide new housing, shopping, and job opportunities for county residents.
Greystone is providing the team with:
- Comprehensive market studies
- Financial feasibility studies of proposed Master Development plans
- Stakeholder interviews with local property owners and government officials
MASSACHUSETTS DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
Greystone provides ongoing real estate advisory and asset management services for the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) on an on-call, task-order basis.
Our work has included:
- Review of the existing portfolio of real estate holdings to identify inactive and surplus parcels for development or disposition
- Negotiation preparation of transactional documents to facilitate disposition
- Stabilization, asset management, and capital planning for state highway service plazas
- Development and administration of a Request for Proposals for fuel providers for the Massachusetts Turnpike, which included negotiation and drafting a successful new agreement