Greystone serves as New Jersey Transit’s real estate advisor, responsible for providing the agency with advisory services encompassing tenant management, leasing, parking, and Transit-Oriented Development.
- Development, administration of, and negotiation for all leasing Request for Proposals
- Management of the agency’s leased-out portfolio of retail, land, parking, and utility occupancy agreements
- Repositioning major station retail programs to maximize non-farebox revenue for the agency, including Newark Penn Station and Trenton Transit Center
- Full-service Transit-Oriented Development implementation advisory services
- Administration of the agency’s utility and right of way permit program