Greystone provides a wide range of real estate management and advisory services to the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA). Services include asset management, disposition services, facility management, concession development, Transit Oriented Development (TOD) project support and development of non-fare box revenue programs.
Team successes include:
- Development of protocols reducing risk and strengthening collection functions, resulting in significantly increased revenues
- Successful negotiation of master lease of major transit station, significantly increasing revenue to MBTA
- Identification and valuation of over a dozen properties for disposition which will produce several million dollars in non-fare revenue
- Administration of MBTA Land Tracker, a Geographic Information System (GIS) application which makes available all property ownership information and documents for MBTA-owned parcels
- Implementation of a new and upgraded concession program to increase revenues